Questions & Answers
Which countries does FlexIncentives support?
FlexIncentives is available to customers in the United States and Canada. We are working to roll out the platform throughout other regions. Contact email@example.com to be notified about your country.
Register for a FlexIncentives account
1. Click the Login button on flexawards.com.
2. Select the option, I do not have an account and then click Register.
3. Fill in all required fields with valid data.
4. Once you have completed the form, click the Register button.
5. An email will be sent to our Business Team who will contact you within 48 hours.
- a. Useful tip: Your company email address needs to have the same domain as your company website (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- b. Your password should be at least seven (7) characters long.
If you would like to contact our Sales Team directly, please email us at email@example.com
Add funds to your account
From the Dashboard click on +Add Funds. From here, you will have options to top up your account via either Wire Transfer, ACH or Credit Card. Learn more about about payment methods here
1. From the Dashboard click on Recipients List.
2. Click on Create a new list, and define a name for your list.
3. Select to add recipients individually or choose to import multiple by uploading a pre-prepared XLSX/CSV sheet.
4. To import multiple recipients at once, first download our XLSX/CSV template to add the required data. Once filled, you can upload the document to import the data.
5. Once uploaded, your recipients will be automatically added under the New List. You also have the option to edit or delete individual recipients.
How do I sign out of my FlexIncentives account?
Within the menu, top right of the page, you can find the Sign Out button. On click you will be signed out of your FlexIncentives account.
Note: You will be automatically logged out after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Reset your FlexIncentives password
1. Visit flexawards.com and click on the Login button.
2. Select the option I have an account and click Forgotten your password?
3. Enter the email address you used for registration, then click Confirm.
4. A Reset Password email will be sent to your email address from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email contains a link to reset your password.
5. Click the Reset your FlexIncentives password button within the email to initiate the Reset Password process. You will then be prompted to enter a new password, and to confirm the password before clicking the Confirm button.
6. You can now sign into FlexIncentives using your new password.